Crossover of Animal Crossing and Pokemon! I’ll do more ~
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
filed under: things celebrities say that the media sweeps under the rug to continue making controversy over them being “awful role models”
if you think i wont go and reblog the original source to get your shitty comment off then you are dead wrong
i love when old people figure out how to do something on a computer that’s actually really simple but to them it’s like
wwhere is grambnda going???? help her
she is go to h even
And here is what we call a textbook defintion of puppydog eyes.
it winked are you joking
Making this was so painful because i could only imagine what these characters would be like in smash
if you want a nice body, go get it. if you want to become a lawyer, study your ass off. if you want nice hair, pick a style and get it done. stop being afraid and motivate yourself. find yourself. find your happiness, because it’s out there waiting for you.
Sex on the Beach
And Finally, Swimming Pool
"No officer, for the last time, I did not smoke weed. Thats just my new perfume, cannabis flower"
I’ve wanted my whole life to smell like New Zealand
I lost it at Tomado.